Rolwaling is the hidden valley in narrow place. The straight narrow valley of Rolwaling was plowed out more than 2000 years ago by Guru Rinpoche. Padmasambhava was Pakistani but known as Indian Yogi. Padmasambhava flew to Nepal and meditate in different places. The Buddhist named him as Guru Rinpoche. Guru Rinpoche introduced Buddhism to Tibet. It is believed that Guru Rinpoche created the Rolwaling valley and Meditate there for 3months and flew to Tibet. There are many things that make you believe that Guru Rinpoche was there.
Rolwaling is the valley of Sherpa community. It is quiet and beautiful place. There are many peaks in Rolwaling including Gaurishankar, Parchamo, Ramdung, Yalung Ri, Cheki-Go, Bamong-Go(unclimbed), thanak peak(unclimbed), Chobutse(unclimbed) Na chugo and many other unnamed and unclimbed peak. In present, Rolwaling is also known as land of Everest Summitter. Almost all male people from this place have summited Mount Everest Some being 18times.
Crossing the last point Tashi Lapchha after Rolwaling valley, you will be in Khumbu Region.The Imgine can also choose a peak from above for climbing along with nice trekking and high pass.
Max Elevation: 5755 m
Trekking Type: Camping and Tea House(Camping trek is suggested)
Group Size: 2 persons min and max 15
Best Season: April-May /September-Mid - November
price: 2,150 USD
Days 01 : Arrival at Kathmandu; transfer to the Hotel
Days 02 : Drive to Gonkor Khola and then starts trekking.
Days 03 : Trek to Simigaon about 2hrs or 30mins more
Days 04 : Trek to Dong-kang about 7-8hrs
Days 05 : Trek to Beding about 6 hrs
Days 06 : Trek to Na about 3hrs to 4hrs
Days 07:08 : Acclimatization day: Hike to Ramdung Go 5930m and Yalung glacier
Days 09 : Trek to chugima about 4hrs
Days 10 : Trek to Lower Jabok about 7-8 hrs on glacier and moraine.
Days 11 : Trek to Tashi-Fuk crossing Tashi-Lapchha=pharchamo B.C
Days 12: Trek to thengba about 7-8 hrs
Days 13 : Trek to Thame about 6hrs
Days 14 : Take rest at thame
Days 15 : Trek to Namche Bazar about 5hrs
Days 16: Trek to Lukla about 7-8hrs
Days 17: Flight back to Kathmandu early in the morning and at evening farewell dinner
Days 18: Depart to your own destination
- Airport / Hotel / Airport pick up & transfer by car / Van.
- Domestic flight ticket Lukla/KTM and domestic airport tax.
- 4 nights’ accommodation with breakfast at 3***hotel in Kathmandu.
- Kathmandu city tour as per the above itinerary.
- Meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) with Tea & coffee and hot/cold filter water during the trek.
- 1 experienced, helpful and friendly guide, 1 cook and 1 helper, porters (1 porter for 2 peoples), their food & accommodation, salary, equipments & insurance.
- All transportation by private car.
- All Camping equipment (Tents) and Kitchen equipment.
- Gaurisankar Conservation Area Permit.
- Sagarmatha National Park permit and all necessary permits.
- Climbing Sherpa and his equipment.
- Office Service charge.
- Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu
- Your Travel insurance.
- International airfare
- Tips for trekking staff
1- Itinerary can be changed as per clients’ wish and peak you desired to climb
2- Trekker can also chose peak from Rolwaling for climbing along with trekking